Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This degree provides a broad and flexible educational preparation for a range of professional, business-related careers in private and public enterprise. You will receive a balanced learning experience that combines theoretical and practical learning, with opportunities for industry placement and projects built into the degree.
The first year includes the core topics of Accounting Principles, Quantitative Methods, Law for Business, Economics for Business, and Management, People and Organisations. Across all years, students complete a specialisation in accounting, and in final year, students complete the capstone topic Governance, Sustainability and Ethics.
- Commerce, Organisational Behaviour, Marketing, Consumer Behaviour, International Finance, Marketing, E-Business.
Standard entry requirements
- Year 12 or equivalent qualifications
- Or mature age entry (STAT)
- Or TAFE/VET qualifications
- Or higher education transfers
- Or completion of a foundation studies program
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Bedford Park||International: $87,600||No information available||No||No information available|