Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program has intakes for international students in February and June, enables students who receive the required grades, to be guaranteed a place in one of the available bachelor programs in the Faculty of Health with credit for prior learning.
- As part of this course, students must choose a Major. Two Majors are available: Nursing
- Health Studies. Each Major consists of 6 compulsory academic units and 2 Communication units.
- Health Studies
Standard entry requirements
- Nursing Major: Completion of senior high school
- IELTS 6.0 with no sub-score less than 5.5 or QUT approved equivalent. Health Studies Major: Completion of senior high school
- IELTS 5.5 with no sub-score less than 5.0.
Successful completion of this diploma program enables students to enter into one of the following bachelor degree programs: Nursing, Behavioural Science, Nutrition Science, Social Work, Human Services, Public Health provided eligibility requirements are satisfied.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
Develop academic and English language skills for successful study in the Bachelor degree program. You will develop academic skills which will help you become more confident with your university studies and dramatically improve your English skills, all while enjoying a complete university experience. This course is only available to international students.