Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program enables the development of advanced understanding in architectural design and research, contextual studies, technology and science, and studies for professional practice. It has a focus on sustainable systems and the application of advanced digital design tools to address sustainability. It is the professional degree required, along with the requisite post-graduate work experience, for registration as an architect.
Students who have completed an accredited 4 year pre-professional degree in Architectural Studies
96 credit points. In addition to Design Studios, the program consists of studies in Contemporary Architectural Culture, Professional Practice, Project Management and Contract Administration.
Standard entry requirements
- Bachelor of Design (Architectural Studies)
- Or Bachelor of Design (Honours) (Architectural Studies)
- Or a comparable 4-year full time architectural design degree that is an AACA accredited program
- All other applicants must submit a digital portfolio of design works illustrating the skills developed during their previous degree
- The portfolio should fully document design projects with a proper set of plans, sections, elevations and perspective views for every item included.
Architects Accreditation Council of Australia, Australian Institute of Architects.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Gardens Point||International: $37,400||No information available||Yes||