Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Combined knowledge in accounting and finance has never been more in demand. There's a wealth of career opportunities for employees who can draw upon and synthesise the two. Our Master of Accounting and Finance offers an intensive two-year path to financial expertise and a professional accounting qualification. You'll graduate career-ready and able to adapt to the demands of a global economy. You might secure a job as a company auditor or finance manager. You could take on an accounting role in a flourishing organisation. Perhaps you'll consult on corporate mergers and acquisitions.
- Completing 16 courses you will: explore financial and management accounting, auditing, and taxation
- study management theory, business maths, business law, and economics
- learn how financial managers make investment and financing decisions
- understand how financial instruments and capital markets are used to enhance returns and manage risks
- build critical thinking, communication and leadership skills.
Standard entry requirements
A completed Bachelors degree or equivalent
Our Master of Accounting and Finance (North Terrace campus) satisfies the requirements for associate membership of CPA Australia, and Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand. (Melbourne campus is currently seeking accounting accreditation.)
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|