Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Technological disruption is changing organisations' plans worldwide. But this key management requirement remains: organisations will always depend on leaders who can capably manage the large-scale initiatives they undertake to adapt and grow. The ability to efficiently and effectively lead major commercial projects will give you and your enterprise a vital career and market advantage. Our Master of Business Administration (Project Management) can be entered immediately upon completing any bachelor degree, and sets you on that path. You could head a unit overseeing major infrastructure upgrades or installations; lead a team assessing the viability of new market entries; or manage the organisation-wide implementation of new mission-critical software.
- The MBA (Project Management) is part of the MBA suite and can be completed over two years. The degree will equip you with: a deep understanding of the entire project management process, from cost control and contractor management, to scheduling and legal considerations
- a thorough working knowledge of all internationally recognised project management methodologies
- highly advanced strategic thinking skills, with the ability to see the bigger commercial and societal picture and make decisions with a truly global outlook
- high-level problem-solving, analytical, critical thinking and self-reflection skills
- a firm grasp of the principles of adaptive leadership, systems thinking, organisational behaviour, change management and social enterprise
- outstanding management capabilities in critical business functions, including finance, accounting, economics and marketing.
- Project management
Standard entry requirements
A completed Bachelors degree or equivalent.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|North Terrace||International: $88,000||No information available||Yes||No information available|