Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Technological disruption is changing organisations' plans worldwide. But this key management requirement remains: organisations will always depend on leaders who can capably manage the large-scale initiatives they undertake to adapt and grow. The ability to efficiently and effectively lead major commercial projects will give you and your enterprise a vital career and market advantage. Our Master of Business Administration (Project Management) can be entered immediately upon completing any bachelor degree, and sets you on that path. You could head a unit overseeing major infrastructure upgrades or installations; lead a team assessing the viability of new market entries; or manage the organisation-wide implementation of new mission-critical software.
- The MBA (Project Management) is part of the Adelaide Business School's MBA suite and can be completed over two years. You don't need professional experience to apply, as the degree will equip you with: a deep understanding of the entire project management process, from cost control and contractor management, to scheduling and legal considerations
- a thorough working knowledge of all internationally recognised project management methodologies
- highly advanced strategic thinking skills, with the ability to see the bigger commercial and societal picture and make decisions with a truly global outlook
- high-level problem-solving, analytical, critical thinking and self-reflection skills
- outstanding management capabilities in critical business functions, including finance, accounting, economics and marketing
- extensive industry and professional relationships and networks.
- Project management
Standard entry requirements
A completed Bachelors degree or equivalent.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|North Terrace||Domestic: $66,000|