Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Master of Fine Arts (Visual Art) is designed for practising visual artists who have a specific research interest or project they wish to pursue formally within the academic structure and supportive environment of the School of Art.
200 credit points including a research methods and a research seminar subject worth 12.5 points each and a supervised project of research and practice in the area of Visual Art.
- Visual Art
Standard entry requirements
- One of: An honours degree with at least H2A (75%) average, including a major relevant to the stream to which entry is sought, or equivalent
- A relevant undergraduate degree with at least H2A (75%) average and at least two years of documented work experience relevant to the stream to which entry is sought
- An undergraduate degree in any discipline and at least five years of documented work experience relevant to the stream to which entry is sought
- At least five years of documented relevant work experience related to the stream to which entry is sought and demonstrating outstanding artistic ability, together with evidence of ability in academic writing and research or scholarship appropriate for postgraduate study
- Plus performance in one or more of an audition, test, interview, workshop, portfolio or folio presentation.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Southbank||International: $69,405||No information available||No||