Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Gain advanced specialist knowledge and skills, advanced research skills training, and education about contemporary issues and interventions. Extending your justice health education will place you in the optimum position to improve the delivery of clinical care for patients at an advanced practice level, delivering clinical practice based on new paradigms and recent evidence in contemporary health care. On graduating, you will have the knowledge and skills to lead other clinicians to improve clinical care and health outcomes for people in their chosen clinical setting. You will be equipped with the skills to be responsive to contemporary issues in health care, and multidisciplinary collaboration in health education and research.
- Primary Health Care
- Forensic Mental Health
- Health and Substance Misuse
- Chronic Disease and Injury Control
Standard entry requirements
- A minimum of one year relevant work eperience
- OR completed a Bachelor (Honours) (AQF Level 8)
- OR completed postgraduate qualifications such as a Graduate Certificate (AQF Level 8) or Graduate Diploma (AQF Level 8).
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|