Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program will allow students to build on their existing engineering undergraduate degree by developing specialised technical knowledge. It also includes four professional engineering subjects that will enhance leadership and entrepreneurial capabilities, providing students with greater opportunities for career advancement.
- The embedded courses in this sequence are: (a) Graduate Certificate
- (b) Graduate Diploma
- (c) Master. Providing candidates satisfy the admission requirements for each stage, a candidate may progress to the award of any of the courses in this sequence. Only the longest award completed will be conferred.
- Automation and manufacturing systems
- Engineering-chemical and biomolecular
- Engineering-sustainability and environmental
Standard entry requirements
Bachelor of Engineering (credit average)
Exit points: Graduate Certificate in Engineering; Graduate Diploma of Engineering.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|