Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Victoria University is one of the world's leading institutions in ERP systems (SAP) education as recognised by industry, SAP and academia. Victoria University has strong links with the ERP industry and offers one of the most comprehensive ERP and Business Analytics curricular in the world covering areas such as; Business Process Management, Supply Chain Management, Business Intelligence, Customer Relationship Management, Change Management, Programming, Implementation, Strategy Development, Configuration and Administration.
Consultants specialising in large business systems such as supply chain, accounting, human resources, customer relationship management, business intelligence, project management or technical specialists in the areas of business intelligence
- 144 credit points consisting of 9 core units
- Plus Option 1: 1 capstone unit and 2 elective units, OR Option 2: 2 business research proposal/thesis units.
- Business analytics
Standard entry requirements
- Relevant Bachelors/Honours degree
- And/or professional experience
- IELTS overall score of 6.5 and no individual band score less than 6 or equivalent.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|City Flinders||International: $61,200||Yes|