Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
"Studying the Graduate Certificate of Criminology gives you a solid base of knowledge in crime and criminal justice. Begin to approach criminal behaviour, crime policy and prevention from a different angle, applying your learnings to further study or directly in the workforce.Deakin's postgraduate criminology courses are designed with input from a variety of industry partners and relevant stakeholders including police, policy and regulatory agencies so you can be confident that the skills you develop studying Deakin's Graduate Certificate of Criminology will be relevant to your future or existing career.
4 credit points comprising 2 credit points of core units and 2 credit points of course electives
- Crime and innovative justice
- Criminological policy and criminal justice practice
- Critical criminology theory
- Public criminology and criminological knowledge
- Challenges to democratic governance
- Human rights in world politics
Standard entry requirements
- "a Bachelor degree or higher
- OR at least two years of relevant work experience (or part-time equivalent)
- OR evidence of academic capability judged to be equivalent"
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
Course fee shown is indicative and actual fees may vary.