Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Gain real-world business expertise that you can apply to a range of careers or to the management of your own business. Deakin’s Graduate Diploma of Commerce will give you a foundation in commerce and business theories with opportunities to put them into practice through hands-on industry experience.
Graduates of any discipline who wish to gain a business qualification
- 8 credit points total including: 5 core units
- 3 elective units
- Students also complete one zero credit point academic integrity module.
Standard entry requirements
- Bachelor degree or higher in any discipline
- Or two years of relevant work experience*
- Or evidence of academic capability judged to be equivalent
- Or for international applicants: successful completion of the Masters Qualifying Program (MQP)
- Selection is competitive, meeting these minimum requirements or their equivalents does not guarantee selection into this course
- All applicants must meet the minimum English language requirements. Please refer to this course entry on the Deakin University website to read about ways of satisfying the English language proficiency requirement
- Note: *relevant professional experience that demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of business or other related field
Successful completion of this course allows articulation into the Master of Commerce with credits for units completed. Graduate Certificate of Commerce allows articulation into this course.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|