Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program builds on an undergraduate qualification in any discipline. This one-year program is designed to give you advanced knowledge of the key business disciplines, which can then be applied to business-related careers across any field.
Graduates of any discipline who wish to gain a business qualification
- 8 credit points
- 5 core units
- 3 elective units, plus the compulsory zero credit point academic integrity unit.
Standard entry requirements
- Bachelor degree or higher in any discipline
- Or two years of relevant work experience*
- Or evidence of academic capability judged to be equivalent
- Or for international applicants: successful completion of the Masters Qualifying Program (MQP) Note: *relevant professional experience that demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of business or other related field
Successful completion of this course allows articulation into the Master of Commerce with credits for units completed. Graduate Certificate of Commerce allows articulation into this course.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|