Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Develop an advanced understanding of data science by interpreting and synthesising complex information, concepts and theories to relevant disciplines, using data science tools and methods to manage, process and analyse data. Throughout the program, you will utilise your skills to handle large volumes of data, working with real-time data, cloud computing, unstructured data and statistical models. This program is also available as a graduate certificate (0.5yr) and graduate diploma (1yr) option.
240 credit points over 2 years.
- Foundations of Programming
- Data Science for All
- Professional Research and Communication
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Advanced Data Science Project 1
- Data Science Case Studies
- Computational Methods for Data Analysis
- Advanced Data Science Project 2
- Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing
- Regression and Multivariate Data Analysis.
Standard entry requirements
This course uses the applicants’ entire academic record as part of its selection considerations.Compulsory: Successful completion of and undergraduate degree at AQF level 7 in an area of science, mathematics, statistics, engineering, information technology or business.Applicants will be required to demonstrate previous studies in introductory mathematics and at least once information technology course in their undergraduate degree. If this cannot be demonstrated, an approved elective course must be selected in the first semester of study to meet the prerequisite requirements.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Mount Helen (Ballarat)||No|