Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This undergraduate certificate will provide you with an introduction to working in the vocational education and training sector. You will learn how VET supports industry and the economy, how to develop curriculum for VET, and how learning theories help people teach and students learn. You’ll also develop writing skills for study and for work. After successful completion of this certificate you will have the opportunity to pathway into our Associate Degree of Vocational Education and Training course (depending on prior qualifications) with substantial credit, to become a fully qualified VET teacher and eligible for a higher pay rate in Victorian TAFE.
60 credit points over 6 months.
- Writing and Analysis for Study and Work
- Developing VET Curriculum for Training Providers and Industry
- Learning Theories: VET in Context
- VET Links with the Economy and Industry.
Standard entry requirements
- Students require a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, or experience in a training or teaching role
- And at least four years’ (full-time equivalent) working experience in non-educational workplaces.
Pathway into Associate Degree of Vocational Education and Training.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|