Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The course aims to facilitate development of specialised knowledge, skills and attributes for application in particular nursing environments, depending on the student's choice of specialisation.
The graduate certificate is an 18 unit program.
- Aged care nursing
- Child and family health nursing
- Diabetes management and education
- General practice and community nursing
Standard entry requirements
- Bachelor degree or equivalent qualification
- Be a registered Nurse in Australia
- Provide a completed and signed Statement of Clinical Support form from employer confirming willingness to support the Professional Experience Placement component of the course.
This course articulates into the Graduate Diploma in Nursing with the relevant specialisation and students receive up to 18 units (out of 36 units) of credit.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
||No information available||No||No information available|
A National Police Check will also be required.