Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program is suitable for students who are marginally unable to meet the entry requirements for direct admission to university. Upon completion of this award, students may gain full credit and exemption for one year of a degree course at university, but are also recognised and respected in workplaces internationally. This means that if a student interrupts their tertiary studies (in unforeseen circumstances) they can enter the workforce and return to university at a later date (degree must be completed within 10 years) without losing credit.
- Academic Learning Skills (Transition Unit)
- Ideas and Identity (Breadth Unit)
- Introduction to Media Studies
- Introduction to Communication
- Contemporary Culture
- Introduction to Digital Media Skills
- Introduction to Journalism and Introduction to Public Relations.
- Communication and media studies
Standard entry requirements
Year 12 or equivalent
Students may progress to Murdoch University's Bachelor of Arts with majors in: Communication and Media Studies or Journalism. Additional units can be undertaken in rode rot take a major in Public Relations.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|No information available||No||