Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program is designed for students with little experience in computer science and provides a fundamental understanding of how software and hardware can be combined to overcome a range of complex challenges. Graduates will have a demonstrated ability to design and construct large software systems. Employment may be sought within the information technology industry, including careers in scientific, entertainment, networking, software engineering and defence sectors. JAVA and C + + are the primary programming languages used in this program.
- The Graduate Diploma typically consists of 24 units of material selected from the Level 2 and Level 3 courses
- or 12 units if the candidate has already completed the Graduate Certificate.
- Computer science
Standard entry requirements
- Bachelor's degree from a field other than computer science
- SACE Stage 2 Mathematical Methods is assumed knowledge
- NOTE: If students completed SACE Stage 2 Mathematical Studies in 2016 or prior, this is equivalent to the subject known as 'SACE Stage 2 Mathematical Methods' from 2017 onward.
The Graduate Diploma may be an exit point for students unable to complete the full Master of Computing and Innovation program.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|No information available||Yes||