Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Want to bolster your business skills with legal expertise? The ability to understand, analyse and use legal information can be critical for strength and longevity in the business realm. Postgraduate law courses provide an overview of legal issues within a contemporary business context.
- Must satisfactorily complete: A foundation law course which provides the background for students' study: LAW 7177 Introduction to Australian Law (3 units)
- Law elective courses to the value of 39 units
- Research equivalent courses to the value of 6 units, in the form of a research dissertation or two research essays.
- Business law
Standard entry requirements
- A completed Bachelors degree or equivalent in a field other than law (this program is suited to applicants with a background in business and commerce), with at least a credit average
- Or a completed Graduate Diploma in Business Law or Graduate Certificate in Business Law.
|Mid year intake