Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Graduate Diploma in Communication provides a broad-based communication qualification with a strong focus on the impact of digital disruption within media and the creative industries. Students explore areas of social media management, public relations and digital entrepreneurship, providing them with key management skills that are complemented by critical analysis of the possibilities and impacts of big data and artificial intelligence, the emergence of Industry 4.0, and how these impact their sector. Students study in a workshop-based environment with connections to industry partners, real-world projects, and placement and networking opportunities.
- Communication, Media and Creative Industries
- Social and Digital Media Management
- Industry 4.0 and Society
- Digital Design
- Content Creation
- Campaigns and Crisis Management
- Digital Entrepreneurship.
Standard entry requirements
- Completed Bachelor degree from a recognised higher education institution
- Or completed Graduate Certificate from a recognised higher education institution. International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
Pathways into further learning, including Master and PhD studies.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
||No information available||Yes||