Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Graduate Diploma in Organisational Safety Management teaches students about safety in today's business environment, and how to manage workplace safety with a systematic and strategic approach. Students develop leadership and management abilities, and learn critical analysis, problem solving, communication, and change management. They also learn to identify and implement solutions to complex safety issues, such as high risk activities and psycho-social risks. These skills are transferrable across all industries. This qualification is offered online only.
- Organisational Safety Management
Standard entry requirements
- Bachelor degree in Safety or Human Factors
- Or bachelor degree in a relevant discipline AND two years relevant health and safety work experience (relevant disciplines include psychology
- And management)
- Or any Bachelor degree AND four years relevant health and safety work experience
- Or Graduate Certificate in Organisational Safety from a recognised higher education institution
- Or Graduate Certificate or Graduate Diploma in Human Factors from a recognised higher education institution. International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
It is recommended that part-time students complete the four courses offered in the Graduate Certificate in Human Factors and Organisational Safety first.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|City East||International: $37,800||No information available||Yes||No information available|
For assessment and workplace project purposes, it is strongly recommended that students are either employed or have access to a workplace. This program is not available to international students studying in Australia under a student visa. International students may study online from their home country.