Choosing what to study and where to study is really just the tip of the iceberg. Once you've finally made the big decision and turned up for your first day, student life is everything that follows.
Your time as a student is a whole lot more than just showing up to class and displaying a diploma on your wall. Rather, it's about the complete picture and what you get out of your experience, including minor ups and downs and the general challenges that come with taking time out to complete post-compulsory education.
This section covers everything you need to know about life as a student but probably haven't even thought about yet, from student services and how to use them to helpful hints for when you begin job hunting.
In this section we cover:
- How to make the most of student life
- Student services and facilities
- Student accommodation
- Graduate outcomes
- Changing direction
- Adjusting to study
- Study abroad and student exchange
- The Spring Carnival explained
- O-Week Survival Kit
- Finding a job while at university
- 4 tips for making the most of O Week
- How to deal with group assignments