Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Bachelor of International Hotel and Tourism Management at Bond will prepare you for professional and managerial roles in the tourism industry, including hotels, resorts, airlines, restaurants, theme parks, cruise lines, destination marketing and management organisations and events. Bond has strong relationships with Marriott, Accor, Hilton, InterContinental, Sheraton, Wyndham and many other international tourism organisations to ensure that you have the opportunity to see real industry projects and undertake internships throughout your studies. Bond is the only university in Australia to offer the Revenue Management major, addressing the shortage of skilled revenue managers in the hotel and tourism industry.
- University Core Subjects: Critical Thinking & Communication
- Leadership & Team Dynamics
- Ethical Thought & Action
- Beyond Bond: Professional Development and Community Engagement Program. Faculty Core Subjects: Accounting for Decision Making
- Business Law
- Human Resource Management
- Hotel & Tourism Strategic Management
- International Food & Beverage Management
- Rooms Division Management
- Contemporary Issues in Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Strategic Pricing & Revenue Management
- Tourism & Hospitality Economics
- Risk Management
- Adventure Tourism
- Sustainable Tourism & Indigenous Culture
- Tourism & Leisure Analysis & Evaluation. Students must complete a Major in Event Management or Digital Revenue Management. Students must complete one (1) elective subject.
- Digital revenue management
- Event management
Standard entry requirements
Successful completion of Year 12 or equivalent. Bond University does not rely solely on the Overall Position (OP) or the Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR). Rather, a range of criteria is used such as extra curricular involvement and personal attributes, including outstanding leadership and community involvement qualities.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|No information available||Yes||
The Bachelor of International Hotel and Tourism Management is a qualification accepted nationally and internationally by leading hotel and tourism industry employers. Graduates often attain roles in Airlines, Cruises, Event Companies, Hotels, Government, Research, Resorts, Restaurants, and Theme Parks.