Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Graduate Certificate of Cyber Law prepares you for the evolving legal challenges of the digital world. Develop technical skills in both cyber technology law and IT, and use your dual expertise to protect and defend victims of cybercrime.
- 4 credit points total which include: 3 core units
- 1 elective unit
- Students also complete one zero credit point academic integrity module.
- Cyber Law
Standard entry requirements
- Bachelor degree or higher
- Or two years relevant work experience
- Or evidence of academic capability judged to be equivalent
- Selection is competitive, meeting these minimum requirements or their equivalents does not guarantee selection into this course
- All applicants must meet the minimum English language requirements. Please refer to this course entry on the Deakin University website to read about ways of satisfying the English language proficiency requirement
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Melbourne Burwood||Domestic: $14,900|
The course fee shown is indicative only and actual fees may vary.
Campuses: Melbourne Burwood.
The course fee shown is indicative only and actual fees may vary.This course is not available to international students studying onshore in Australia.