Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Bachelor of Arts and Science is specifically designed to appeal to students that appreciate that art and science have a substantial amount to offer each other. The course provides students with the broadest range of disciplinary and interdisciplinary studies from across the University.
In first year, students undertake studies in academic and professional communication and numeracy, as well as studies from their chosen major sequence from Arts and Science. In second and third years, students continue their studies in their chosen major sequence and complete a capstone topic which will highlight the link between science and arts.
- Psychology, Criminology, History, Politics, Languages, International Relations, Law and Society, English, Drama, Screen and Media, Archaeology, Science, Mathematics, Engineering and Computing
Standard entry requirements
- Year 12 or equivalent qualifications
- Or mature age entry (STAT)
- Or TAFE/VET qualifications
- Or higher education transfers
- Or results from the completion of a foundation studies program.
The computer science major is accredited by the Australian Computer Society at the professional level. The physics major is accredited by the Australian Institute of Physics.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Bedford Park||International: $98,700||No information available||Yes||No information available|