Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The degree aims to develop in students the creative, practical, critical and collaborative skills necessary to pursue a career in the screen area of the arts and communications industries. Graduates will be able to compete successfully for funds for short production and industry training and to exploit the expanding opportunities created through new media arts and business.
The degree is designed to equip students with the basic professional skills of screen production and a broad knowledge of screen media, so that as graduates they will be candidates for entry into the film, television and digital media industries. Students will learn the skills required to plan, develop and complete a screen product, along with a practical understanding of the collaborative nature of screen production.
- Screen studies
Standard entry requirements
- Year 12 or equivalent qualifications
- Or mature age entry (STAT)
- Or TAFE/VET qualifications
- Or higher education transfers
- Or completion of a foundation studies program
- Plus portfolio, supporting statement, CV and interview. The course has a limited places and entry is dependent on one or more of the following criteria: portfolio/showreel/statement, and is subject to standard Flinders minimum academic entry requirements. For applicants using their SACE (year 12) results (or equivalent) this means achieving an ATAR of 60 or above. Applicants will be ranked on the basis of their portfolio/showreel/statement and if successful, will receive an offer to the degree through SATAC.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Bedford Park||International: $82,800||No information available||No||No information available|