Type of institution: TAFE Institute
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who participate in a range of routine and predictable hospitality work activities. They work under close supervision and are given clear directions to complete tasks.This qualification provides a pathway to work in various hospitality settings, such as restaurants, hotels, motels, catering operations, clubs, pubs, caf\u00e9s, and coffee shops.Possible job titles include:bar usefulfood runnerglass runnerhousekeeping assistantkitchen stewardkitchen useful.No occupational licensing, certification or specific legislative requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.
- 6 units: 3 core
- 3 elective
- Package prepared foodstuffs
- Use hygienic practice for hospitality service
- Use hygienic practices for food safety
- Clean kitchen premises and equipment
- Work effectively with others
- Clean premises and equipment
- Participate in safe work practices
- Use food preparation equipment
- Carry out basic workplace calculations
- Provide customer information and assistance
- Prepare and present simple dishes
- Organise and complete daily work activities
- Clean and tidy bar areas
- Prepare and present sandwiches
- Source and present information
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
Campuses: Kingscliff Campus.
**FULLY GOVERNMENT SUBSIDISED**This course is fully government-subsidised for eligible students, meaning you will not have to pay any course fees. It is part of a program to help people develop the skills they need to get a job, undertake entry level qualifications or transition to a new job.If you are not eligible for subsidised training, you can still choose to enrol in the course but will need to pay the full (non-subsidised) fee.