Type of institution: TAFE Institute
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who use well-developed skills and a broad knowledge base to provide support in a range of legal service settings. They apply solutions to a range of unpredictable problems, and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources.Licensing/Regulatory Information No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.
- 12 units: 8 core
- 4 elective
- Conduct work within a compliance framework
- Establish systems that support innovation
- Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
- Apply the principles of contract law
- Apply the principles of the law of torts
- Produce complex legal documents
- Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- Identify and apply the legal framework
- Research legal information using primary sources
- Establish and maintain a file in legal services
- Maintain trust accounts
- Implement effective communication strategies
- Apply the principles of evidence law
- Build and sustain an innovative work environment
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|NCI Open||Domestic: $6,990||No|
|Sutherland College, Gymea Campus||No|
|Ultimo College, Main Campus||No|
Campuses: Granville College.
All learning materials will be provided to you electronically at no charge. You will need to bring a USB to class to obtain these resources.
Campuses: NCI Open.
**ADDITIONAL RESOURCES**You will need to provide for yourself the following resources which you will keep when you complete your study:- all resources provided as part of the course, however it is expected that additional independent research is undertaken as part of individual private study