Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Certified and accredited by the International Baccalaureate Organisation, the Graduate Certificate in International Education (IB) provides qualified teachers with the theoretical and practical skills related to the International Baccalaureate (IB) Programme and IB education more broadly. It allows students to continue teaching while studying at a time and place that suits them.
- To gain the Graduate Certificate in International Education (IB) you must complete 50 points comprising of: two compulsory subjects
- two subjects with one specialisation.
- IB Diploma Subject Specific Content
- Assessment & Reporting in the IB
- Curriculum Frameworks in the IB DP
- Introduction to the IB
Standard entry requirements
- A four-year education degree, or equivalent
- Or an undergraduate degree in any discipline and at least 50 credit points, or equivalent, of graduate study in education.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|