Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program engages students with textual, visual and performed artworks to develop their artistic leadership and knowledge of dramaturgical practices and philosophies. Students gain practical experience through collaborating with VCA writers, directors, designers, choreographers, performance-makers and actors on a range of projects.
- 100 point program including Independent Dramaturgy Project (25 points) and six subjects worth 12.5 points each: Performing Arts Research Methodologies
- Applied Dramaturgy
- Cross Disciplinary Laboratory
- Dramaturgy, Text and Performance
- Dramaturgy and Live Performance
- Writing from Performance.
Standard entry requirements
- Interview (shortlisted candidates only), artistic statement (1000 words), and one of: honours degree in relevant or related discipline
- Undergraduate degree in relevant or related discipline and two years' relevant practice experience in the field
- At least eight years' documented professional practice in the creative arts industry.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|No information available||No||No information available|