Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The program is designed to provide students who wish to combine their knowledge, strengths and interests in arts, culture, heritage and humanities with innovative business and entrepreneurial skills in an original program of study. It is designed to provide students with a strong grasp of the complex processes, risks, rewards, motivations and societal impacts of innovation and entrepreneurship within regional, national and global perspectives. Graduates are empowered with commercial skills, specialist knowledge and the ability to think distinctively, creatively and critically in a business environment. The program is designed to stretch students imagination to gain highly competitive skills to jumpstart a bright future in an increasingly dynamic and commercial world.
- This program requires the successful completion of 320 units over four years (80 units per year). Students must complete 160 units of Core Innovation and Entrepreneurship Courses and 30 units of Core Arts Courses and one of the following pathways: one (1) 80 units BA major, 40 units BA minor and 10 units electives
- OR one (1) 80 units BA major and 50 units electives.
- Majors are available in the following areas: Creative and Performing Arts
- English and Writing
- Film, Media and Cultural Studies
- French Studies
- Global Indigenous Studies
- Human Geography and the Environment
- Japanese Studies
- Politics and International Relations
- Psychology Studies
- Sociology and Anthropology. Minors are available in the following areas: Ancient History
- Gender and Sexuality Studies
- Information Technology
- Studies of Religion
- Violence Studies
- Writing Studies.
Standard entry requirements
- Year 12
- Selection based on ATAR or equivalent
Credit may be available for previous study. Honours in Arts is available as an additional year to meritorious students.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
||Yes||No information available|