Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Bachelor of Environmental Science and Management incorporates knowledge from a wide range of fields including biology, ecology, chemistry, and geology to understand human impacts on the environment and to develop ways to address these problems. When you study a Bachelor of Business you will establish a firm understanding of the contemporary business environment and undertake studies in a range of disciplines, from international business to tourism. A combined Bachelor of Environmental Science and Management/Bachelor of Business degree allows students to undertake and match business skills with their interest in Environment and Sustainability, a synergy that will raise awareness of commercial and entrepreneurial opportunities in the environmental space, and maximize graduate employability.
320 units including 150 units of Core Courses, 30 units of Directed Courses, one 80 unit Environmental Science & Management Major, one 60 unit Business Major.
- Marine Science Management
- Ecosystems and Biodiversity
- Natural Resources and Hazards
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Politics and International Relations
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Leadership and Management
- Tourism and Event Management.
Standard entry requirements
- Year 12 or equivalent
- Or approved TAFE studies, or another preparatory program, such as Newstep, Open Foundation or Yapug
- Selection via ATAR or equivalent. Assumed Knowledge: HSC Chemistry, or Biology, and Mathematics or equivalent.
Year 12 Adjustment points may be available to HSC students who achieve high results in Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Earth and Environmental Science, Science (Extension) and English (Advanced). Credit may be available to students who have completed a TAFE Diploma or Advanced Diploma. Honours is available as an additional year to meritorious students.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
Campuses: Callaghan, Ourimbah.
Fees are indicative and subject to variation. Overall program fee may vary based on course selection.