Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
CRICOS: 00244B (QLD); 02225M (NSW)
A combined degree of Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science allows students to combine their chosen Arts major(s) with a range of science skills to enhance employability. The Bachelor of Arts degree allows students to study across several skill and knowledge-bases in many different fields of study with plenty of flexibility. Combining this with their chosen major within the Bachelor of Science, students will enjoy success in many different careers.
- 32 units: 7 core units
- 1 x 8 unit Arts major plus 1 x 4 unit minor, or 1 x 12 unit Arts major
- 1 x 8 unit Science major plus 5 electives, or 1 x 12 unit Science major plus 1 elective.
- Science Majors: Psychology Extended
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Information Technology
- Astronomical and Space Sciences
- Environment and Sustainability
- Food Science
- Human Physiology
- Physical Sciences
- Plant Agricultural Science
- Wine Science. Arts Majors: Anthropology
- Anthropology and Archaeology
- Contemporary International Studies
- Contemporary Media Studies
- Creative and Critical Writing
- English Literature
- English Literature Extended
- History Extended
- Indigenous Studies
- International Relations
- Journalism Studies
- Legal Studies
- Public Relations Studies
- Social Justice Studies.
Standard entry requirements
- Academic Entry Criteria: Year 12 English (4 SA) or equivalent
- English Language Proficiency category 2. Applicants must satisfy the requirements for admission to the Bachelor of Arts and the Bachelor of Science. All students are required to satisfy the applicable English language requirements. If the English language requirements are not met students may apply to study a University-approved English language program.
The minimum requirements for exiting with a 24 unit Bachelor of Arts is as follows: Communication and Scholarship (Arts Core), 2 x 7 units majors plus additional courses as per the recommended enrolment pattern for the Bachelor of Arts (to be approved by the BA Program Coordinator).
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|