Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This is an academically focused and professionally relevant course for those with or without a business background. The course develops conceptual knowledge and technical skills in finance, with a global perspective on understanding the operation of financial markets. This is complemented with skills development focusing on critical thinking, problem solving, creativity and communication. The course assists students to become capable, responsible and ethical practitioners in the rapidly changing financial services industry.
- 192 credit points consisting of: 13 core units
- Plus Option 1: 1 capstone unit and 2 elective units, OR Option 2: 2 business research proposal/thesis units.
Standard entry requirements
- Relevant Bachelors/Honours degree
- And/or professional experience
- IELTS overall score of 6.5 and no individual band score less than 6 or equivalent.
Students can exit with a Graduate Diploma in Business (Finance) if they meet the completion requirements of this course. Applications for credit transfer and recognition of prior learning are encouraged.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|