Type of institution: TAFE Institute
The Bachelor of Event Management provides students with the skills and knowledge to design and deliver dynamic events across a range of genres such as sporting, food and wine, music, business and community events. Graduates develop expertise in critical and creative thinking to solve complex problems and implement innovative solutions through specialist event subjects underpinned by the core management skills required to operate in this fast paced industry.
- 3 years full-time study. 144 credit points
- each semester is 24 credit points based on the combination of subjects chosen.
- Fundamentals of event practices
- The events industry
- Event design
- Key concepts in event studies
- Catering for the event industry
- Marketing and communication for events
- Iconic events
- Business development in the events industry
- Risk and legal issues
- Politics and culture in international events
- Event evaluation and innovation
Standard entry requirements
- Year 12 or equivalent
- Online application form
Pathways may exist from Diploma and Advanced Diploma qualifications with academic credits of up to 1 year (Diploma) or up to 18 months (Advanced Diploma) depending on the relevance of the previous studies to the Degree program.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|