Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
CRICOS: 00300K (NT); 03286A (NSW)
This program is designed to equip graduates as allied health professionals who use exercise as an intervention to improve health and fitness, enhance physical performance and prevent and rehabilitate injury in both healthy (including athletes) and physically challenged (such as aged and injured) populations. Exercise and Sport Science graduates have diverse employment opportunities in fitness, sport and health industries.
160 credit points: 2 common units, 10 core and 4 elective units.
- Exercise and sport science
Standard entry requirements
- NTCET or equivalent (Year 12) and an ATAR of 60 or higher
- Or Certificate IV or above
- Or STAT score of 135 or greater
- Or submission of an acceptable personal competencies statement and/or employment experience
- Or 6 months of full-time study (or equivalent) of a higher education degree/diploma
- Or completion of 40 credit points in the Preparation for Tertiary Study Program (ZTEP01), the Preparation for Tertiary Success (ZPTS11 or ZPTS21), or other recognised tertiary preparation course.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
||Yes||No information available|