Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This qualification is part of the Sport, Fitness and Recreation Training Package. It allows individuals to develop basic functional knowledge and skills for work in customer contact positions in the sport or community recreation industry.
- 13 units: 8 core
- 5 elective
- Core: Organise and complete daily work activities
- Provide first aid
- Participate in workplace health and safety
- Assist with activity sessions
- Respond to emergency situations
- Work effectively in sport, fitness and recreation environments
- plus more. Elective: Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
- Manage personal stress in the workplace
- Use digital technology for routine workplace tasks
- Use strategies to respond to routine workplace problems
- plus more.
Standard entry requirements
No minimum education
The Certificate II in Sport and Recreation articulates into the Certificate III in Sport and Recreation.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|CQUniversity Melbourne||No information available||No||No information available|