Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Information technology is driving digital disruption, with new technology helping redefine many industries. To successfully take advantage of the opportunities that information technology offers, businesses need skilled staff who can lead and manage IT projects, services and departments.The Graduate Certificate of Information Technology Management equips you with knowledge and skills necessary to lead and manage information technology projects and people within enterprise.This course provides IT professionals with foundational knowledge of information technology management, including networking, analytics, and service management.???As a graduate you will have an expert understanding of the role of IT management within businesses and strategies for leading and executing successful project and service delivery.
4 credit point
- Computer Networks and Security
- Analytics for Security and Privacy
- Services Management
Standard entry requirements
- Admission is based on the following: Bachelor Degree in a related discipline, OR
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline AND two years relevant work experience, OR
- Graduate Certificate of Information Technology or equivalent, OR
- Evidence of academic capability judged to be equivalent. Selection is competitive, meeting these minimum requirements or their equivalents does not guarantee selection into this course. All applicants must meet the minimum English language requirements. Please refer to this course entry on the Deakin University website to read about ways of satisfying the English language proficiency requirement. Refer to the Deakin University website for more detailed information about additional course requirements for all applicant groups, or equivalent minimum requirements for applicants with a higher education study, VET study or work and life experience.
Pathways for students to enter the Master of Information Technology Management are as follows: Graduate Certificate of Information Technology Management (S538) (followed by an 8 credit point Master of Information Technology Management).
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Geelong Waurn Ponds||Yes|