Study that fits in with your life
The world can be a demanding place, which is why we offer study options to suit your lifestyle, including the choice of studying part-time or online. You can choose from our diverse range of courses designed in consultation with industry, and with flexible study options, you can balance study with work, family, life and everything else that makes you who you are.
ECU prides itself on being relevant to the real world, and our degrees have a large practical component. You’ll undertake practicum and work placements, as well as industry-based assignments, which can include opportunities to work in our state-of-the-art laboratories and teaching facilities, or discussion of real-life case studies. We offer a range of unique courses, including aviation, international hotel and resort management, maritime engineering and motorsports, as well as performing arts through the famous Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts (WAAPA).
With a diverse range of courses, including a wide range of majors, minors and electives, you’ll have no problem finding the right course from the following study areas:
- Arts and Humanities
- Business and Law
- Engineering and Technology
- Medical and Health Sciences
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Teacher Education
- Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts.
Removing barriers to study
ECU offers a range of entry options, such as portfolio entry and University Preparation Courses (UniPrep), which are designed to help you get into university. You’ll learn in a supportive environment from lecturers who do more than just pass on their experience and knowledge — they also listen.
Campus and locations
Our Joondalup campus is set within beautiful surrounds, and its spacious grounds provide a great place for students to study and relax in. ECU Joondalup has world-class facilities for teaching and research, and offers courses in arts, commerce, communications, engineering, law, medical and health sciences, natural sciences, nursing, computing and security, sports science, psychology, social science and teacher education. An extensive range of facilities, services and support are available, including a modern library with 24-hour access to the e-Lab, a medical centre, a gym, cafés and a tavern.
Mount Lawley campus
Located in the trendy suburb of Mount Lawley and close to Perth CBD, you can’t help but be inspired by the artistic vibe at our Mount Lawley campus. Courses are offered in arts, communications, design and teacher education. Campus life is always buzzing, with cafés, a sport and fitness centre and a new Student Village. Our Mount Lawley campus is home to the Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts (WAAPA), giving you the perfect opportunity to enjoy the hundreds of performances and events that they host each year.
South West campus (Bunbury)
Located two hours south of Perth, our South West campus in Bunbury is the largest university campus in regional Western Australia, offering small, personalised class sizes and on-campus accommodation. Courses are offered in arts, commerce, nursing, social work and teacher education.
Why 'Reach Your Potential' at ECU
- ECU received the top undergraduate teaching quality ranking of all public universities in the Australian Governments 2019 QILT (Quality Indicators for Learning & Teaching) survey
- We have a diverse range of courses, including majors, minors and electives, so you’ll have no problem finding the one for you
- We have a variety of entry options available, including preparation courses and a portfolio pathway, which enable people from all backgrounds to enrich their lives and their communities through education
- Many of our courses offer direct links with industry and organisations, by providing practical work placements and real work projects
- We are known for our award-winning facilities and are at the forefront of providing innovative education and training solutions
- Part-time and online study options are available for most courses, allowing you to fit study in with your work and family life.
Contact ECU on 134 ECU (134 328)
Email us at email@example.com or visit ecuworldready.com.au