Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program provides opportunities to protect, promote and restore health and wellbeing in society. Students obtain core skills in epidemiology and biostatistics and gain knowledge about health systems and contemporary and challenging population health issues.
Health professionals moving into the public health area; mid-career health professionals seeking advancement; and clinicians wishing to broaden their range of expertise
- 4 core units
- 4 advanced elective units. Elective units will normally be selected according to choice of a major. There is the option of not completing a major and choosing units from more than one study area.
- Emergency and disaster management
- Epidemiology and research methods
- Health promotion
- Health services management
- Health, safety and environment
Standard entry requirements
A completed recognised Bachelor Degree in any discipline
This course fully articulates into the Master of Public Health. Students who complete 4 units may exit early with a Graduate Certificate.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Kelvin Grove||Domestic: $22,300|