Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program educates students in relation to a wide range of IR and HR issues. The course includes a number of subjects that are core units such as HRM, Contemporary Employment systems, Law of Employment, Industrial Relations, Strategic HRM, Performance Management and Rewards and Managing Workplace conflict. It is an academically rigorous and professionally relevant business course recognised globally. There are a range of assessment tasks that focus on critical thinking, problem solving and creativity. It prepares students to be responsible and ethical citizens.
- 192 credit points consisting of: 13 core units
- Plus Option 1: 1 capstone unit and 2 elective units, OR Option 2: 2 business research proposal/thesis units.
- Human resources management
- Industrial relations
Standard entry requirements
- Relevant Bachelors/Honours degree
- And/or professional experience
- IELTS overall score of 6.5 and no individual band score less than 6 or equivalent.
Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI)
Applications for credit transfer and recognition of prior learning are encouraged.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|City Flinders||International: $61,200||Yes|