Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This Masters by Research program sees candidates working with a Principal Supervisor, appointed by the Research Higher Degrees Sub Committee, with the approval of the School.
Applied Science graduates
This degree is awarded on the basis of an eternally examined thesis of approximately 40,000 words. The thesis must demonstrate a command of the knowledge and skills pertinent to the area of investigation as well as a critical appreciation and understanding of the relationship of the work to that of others.
- Animal Health
- Ecology and Diagnostics
- Human health and biomarker development
- Ecological restoration
- Biodiversity conservation
- Water, climate and people
- Environmental waste
Standard entry requirements
- Graduated with or qualified for a four year Honours Bachelor degree, or Degree with Honours, at least second class honours level, that included a dissertation demonstrating the ability to undertake research at Masters level
- Or hold qualifications and/or have demonstrated skills, experience, research, or publications which are assessed as being at least equivalent to the qualifications above. Applicants who do not meet the requirements will be required to undertake an additional programme of study equivalent to a fourth year of advanced undergraduate study and research in the relevant field.
There is provision for transfer from a Masters by Research program to PhD candidature.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Mount Helen (Ballarat)||
|No information available||Yes||